S. Scott Taylor, from Nashville, Tennessee, has practiced law since 1998. Since graduating from law school, Scott worked for several insurance companies in either their claims or legal departments. In 1998, Scott transitioned to the practice of law in civil litigation and has continued to actively practice law.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death, automobile, trucking accidents, and bicycle accidents.
- Tennessee Workers’ Compensation Claims.
- Social Security Disability Representation from Initial Filing to Administrative Hearing Level.
- Debt Collections including Leasing Issues and Landlord-Tenant Matters.
- Criminal Defense in Tennessee, various misdemeanor charges, including DUI’s, traffic citations, suspended/revoked driver license.