At Dowden, Worley, Jewell & Olswing, PLLC we aim to provide you with compassionate and aggressive legal representation you can trust. Our firm has over 30 years of experience representing clients throughout Shelby, Tipton, and Fayette counties in West Tennessee ; the Memphis metropolitan area; and DeSoto, Tunica, Marshall, Benton, Tate, and Lafayette counties in North Mississippi. Our attorneys will do their very best to provide you with honest and intelligent legal advice you need to make sound and good decisions regarding your legal situation.
For more information on the firm’s practice areas, consult the following pages:
- Family Law (Juvenile Court, Child Custody, Parenting Plans, Divorce, Child Support, Alimony, Contempt, Modifications of Parenting Plans and Final Decree of Divorce)
- Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation (Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Slip and Fall, On the Job Injury)
- Affordable Uncontested Divorce
- Corporate and Business Law
- Probate and Wills (Wills, Power of Attorneys, Living Wills, Conservatorships, Guardianships, Probate Court litigation)
- Criminal Cases and Traffic Citations (misdemeanors, felonies, DUI, reckless driving, criminal appeals, post conviction relief)